Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morning Thuggery

Thug Nation
 Using thug tactics to silence critics is not exclusive to the  Obama Administration, unless you consider MSNBC a ... never mind.  - Here's the #!* de jour


This is a 2-fer, from yesterday's Morning Joe -
  1. Former  Bush speech writer Marc Thiessen attempts to talk bout his new book, that charges that the Administration is inviting another 9-11.  Informative.
  2. MSNBC political analyst ( pejoration unintentional, but what can you do?) Lawrence O'Donnell did the Democrat thing. He went berserk, screaming Thiessen down.  Finally, Joe Scarborough went to commercial, saying "when we get back, I'll do this interview by myself."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GDMFCS Leftists can't have a discussion; they have to put up strawmen, change the topic, tell lies or failing all else, shout you down. I hate them and wish somebody there would have busted that MF right in the nose.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

If I were ever in such a position and some [person] did that to me, I'd say, "If you want to interview me, interview me. If you just want to make a speech and fill my mouth with your words, you don't need me here to do so and I have better things to do." Then I'd take off my mike and leave.
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

If you watch a longer version of the clip, you will find that, of course, Lawrence O'Donnell was still there when they got back from the break...

Laurence

Anonymous said...

Laurence is right about Lawrence.
o-m-w

vanderleun said...

I think we have to re-introduce the punch-in-the-nose as an acceptable tool in political discourse.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.