Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tora Tora Tora

Game on?
 
Boned Jello

So who would I keep an eye on? Democrats who voted "no" from marginal districts (not heavily McCain districts), especially those from Northern districts. My short list: Adler (NJ-03), Baird (WA-03) (ret.), Boccieri (OH-16), Gordon (TN-06) (ret.), Kosmas (FL-24), Kucinich (OH-10), Massa (NY-29), McMahon (NY-13), Murphy (NY-20), Nye (VA-02), and Tanner (TN-08) (ret.). If you see a few of these members sign on to Obama's bill, then I think it really is game on.

That's Sean Trende's bottom line assessment from his RCP piece - Is It Really 'Game On' for Reconciliation?, and I can't dispute it.  I do have some problems with how he got there, like puzzlement over why Ben Nelson and  Blanche Lincoln voted for this bill in the first place?  Also, I think anybody doing analysis of what motivates the Democrat party leadership ought recognize 1) - a hard core Marxist ideology, and 2) the obsequious relationship with Moveon.org, Kos, and unions.  The latter having served notice that without a Healthcare victory, no money, no voter manipulation, no nothing, save enmity.  This really is a kamikaze mission for Democrats, and  the ship of state is the target. Whatever it takes to stop them is fair play.  Lock and Load.

1 comment:

cmblake6 said...

As for myself, I'm really beginning to miss killing things. I mean, it's really starting to annoy me, not killing things.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.