Friday, March 19, 2010

Bacon Fat Caramel ... MMMMM

Scary

Boned Jello

Bacon Caramel Corn

It starts with the best and healthiest of intentions. When I saw that Boston Organics was offering organic popcorn as an add-on, I thought, “Ooh! I love popcorn; I should order some!” And then once I received it, I thought, I could use my air popper (thanks, Susan, I’m still using it after all these years!) to pop this. But then the evil food fairy that sits on my left shoulder said, “Yes, you could, but what’s the unhealthiest thing you could do with this?”

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you bacon caramel corn.

Go read the whole thing, and get the Recipe!

Oh, while you’re over there… be sure to also check out her Bacon Fat Caramels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.