Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Biology Test & Monica Conyers

Today's Flunk ?
Boned Jello
I thought for sure I was right

I flunked my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name something commonly found in cells.

Apparently "African Americans" is not the correct answer.

Tim
I am so sorry, but I do love a good joke, and ethnic jokes are some of the best (as my Polish wife, and my ½ Polish kids can attest).  Now, add that I received this e-mail just moments after reading this., and  ...... well, how could I not?   I'll do community service this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think they'll include this in the next, Great Moments in History?
Juice

BlogDog said...

M. Le Roi,
Does you wife know of any good Polish groceries in the DC area? I have friends in MA who routinely come down and they *always* stop in New Britain, CT to shop for incredible things: fresh kielbasa, incredible blood sausage, ahhhMAZing bacon and other similar comestibles. If I could access this locally, I will achieve my dream of expanding to fill the available universe.

root@localhost.localdomain said...

You may have already seen "Black Monopoly", but if not:

http://tinyurl.com/mj876f

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.