Sunday, March 07, 2010

In Passing

In passing
I found 3 things only you will know tomorrow


1) I participated in my first Tea Party on December 16th 2007.
One common thread throughout every Tea Party I’ve attended is a demand for our elected leaders to follow the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

2) Just for the record, the Pentagon shooter was a registered Democrat
Liberal bloggers and the Christian Science Monitor paint Pentagon shooter, a 9/11 Truther and registered Democrat, as a "right wing terrorist."

3) I want you to kill me if I ever become Dylan Ratigan

4) Ruminations
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

5) Barack Obama has called an "entrepreneurship summit" with the Muslim world.
I have a question: What could Barack Obama or anybody in his administration teach about entrepreneurship?

6) Ultimate WMD: laser mosquito zapper
Including mosquito laser shootdown video *shudder*
7) Does this plane remind you of anything today?
via Thor

8) Poll: voters would be less likely to vote for pro-life Democrats
... if they vote for Obamacare without the Stupak amendment.

5 comments:

Dirk McQuigley said...

7) Does this plane remind you of anything today?

Besides the F-106? In appearance, that is.

But I think you mean the F-22. The tip of the spear, and somebody thought it would be a good idea to blunt it.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Oui

Anonymous said...

5) Barack Obama has called an "entrepreneurship summit" with the Muslim world.

I would expect the purpose of the summit is to teach his fellow Muslims how to recognize evil capitalism and how to either tax it to death or control it.

Anonymous said...

I remember a move about the Avro Arrow and its design and eventual cancellation. Near the end, Someone took the craft up for a test flight and supposedly broke a pile of records, IIRC.
The same sheist is being pulled by the a*holes in DC, cancelling craft after all the $$ have been invested in the design, testing and production facilities --- where the last planes off the line are labor and materials only...
ugh. tiresome and in a way, scary that these people have the future of the world [literally] in their mandibles...

tomw

Anonymous said...

to follow the Constitution and Bill of Rights
That's been the emphasis, in fact the Constitution if you will, of the Tea Party and 9-12 gatherings I've been to in Virginia.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.