Friday, March 05, 2010

Tiger Text

POOF!
Text messages that don't live forever 
Boned Jello 
    * sender sets text lifespan
    * expired texts are deleted from both users' phones
    * try for free now

I don't text message because I don't cell phone,  but you prolly do.  I heard this guy on Jay Thomas's show Wednesday, and brain marked it.  Here's the deal with Tiger Text.  With this app (free for now) you can determine how long your text lives. At the expiration time, the text disappears from your phone, the receiving phone, and the server that handled it.  Coming soon, the same deal for photos.

Jay asked  if this was possible:
I send a picture of my penis to a coworker, and when she goes running to the cops, the "evidence" has disappeared.  Can that happen?  Answer: yes.

 Lots of ramifications here. 

5 comments:

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

Is there any doubt that God exists?

Anonymous said...

Another good service is self sestructing emails.

http://tinyurl.com/2y5oh9


My favorite is Bigstring. They allow you to recall your emails.

Free free free!

thoR~
III

Anonymous said...

Wow. Like disappearing ink.
Tim

Anonymous said...

Before y'all get excited, for it to work, both phones have to have Tiger text installed on it.
olds-mo-william

Kristophr said...

Self destructing emails ... only works if you allow html emails into your in-box.

If you can't be bothered to send a text legible email to me, I can't be bothered to read it.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.