Thursday, March 04, 2010

Where's James Bond?

OUT COME THE WHITE JACKETS

Boned Jello

I was so wound up last night after watching hoops that I couldn't sleep.  So what did I do?  I looked at Drudge.
Obama names brother of undecided House Dem to Appeals Court...
'Whatever it takes to get healthcare done,' said Press Secretary Robert Gibbs...
PUSH. PUSH HARDER. PUSH FASTER.
Senator: White House land grab; Proposal to seize land would favor animals over Americans...

I spent an hour doing the Barack Blofeld  PS (previous post), and was able to sleep some.    I hate now to risk my reputation for extreme political gravitas by quoting Eric Cartman, but - must. get. this out. of my. head.

I hate this man. I hate him so very, very much.
In other news.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feels like my head is in a ever tightening vice grip.
Juice

Chuck Martel said...

If ex-Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich had done something like this, the FBI would have him doing the perp walk by now and impeachment proceedings would have started.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.