Friday, April 23, 2010

Obama Bullshit Bingo


Boned Jello

Rules for Bullshit Bingo:
1. Before Barrack Obama's next televised speech, print your "Bullshit Bingo"
2. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.
3. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "BULLSHIT!" [or
Shout out “PELOSI” (means the same thing)]

Testimonials from past satisfied "Bullshit Bingo" players:

"I had been listening to the speech for only five minutes when I won." - Jack W., Boston

"My attention span during speeches has improved dramatically." - David D.,   Florida

"What a gas! Speeches will never be the same for me after my first win." - Bill R., New York City

“The atmosphere was tense in the last speech as 14 of us waited for the fifth box." - Ben G., Denver

"The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed "BULLSHIT!" for the third time in two hours."

Hucker

3 comments:

john manyjars said...

I don't need the Bingo card. I can shout "Bullshit!" with nearly every sentence, starting with "My fellow Americans."

"Bullshit, you lying Kenyan-Indonesian non-American MFCS!!!"

See how easy it is?

Anonymous said...

Or, as I prefer, the lying Kendonesian Marxist Muslim usurper.

I can say that faster.

cap'n chumbucket

Esteve said...

They left out "I have always maintained (insert lie). That can be a wild card.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.