Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The Pope and some evil mfkrs

Then there's this ...
I've abstained from getting into the current Pope thing, but will now as a secular issue.  Under the organized, and trumped up guise  of Benedict's action in Germany, in regard pedophile priests, he, and with him the church,  are enduring a blistering assault.    Catholic leftists are no different than their Jewish counterparts.  When it comes to imposing a political agenda, it's Party first,  Party second, and Party third. Cardinal Ratzinger's elevation to Pope was viewed the same way, for the same reason, and by the same people,who went nuts when Dubya was elected president.   Ratzinger was not a man to trade principles for kind words from the New York Times, which is what they want in their Pope.   This is about moral authority baby.  A stumbling block for any wishing to implement the statist religion.  If you're interested, read this. 

The Pope and the New York Times

Cardinal Ratzinger did more than anyone to hold abusers accountable.

If being on the New York Times hit list doesn't persuade you that this is political, try this -

Boned Jello


FWIW, We went to the 7 AM Easter Mass, got there a little early, and were stunned to find the church parking lot nearly filled.  I know, there are a lot of Easter Sunday Catholics, but we've never experienced anything like this.  My guess (or is it hope?) is that everything going on out there is beginning to resonate.

10 comments:

Juice said...

Rosie is a dark, unhappy, soul. Other than that she's a FC.

Anonymous said...

Rosie not liking the Pope is a definite recommendation.
mary

Anonymous said...

^^ I mean, for the Pope, of course.

Anonymous said...

RKo'F- RCIA at our parish went from 4 last year to 40 this year with another dozen already signed up for next year's class. I am Roman Catholic as of Easter, myself. - Vice Sgt Boone

Anonymous said...

Why do people even listen to, much less report, what that fat, ugly. f___g bitch has to say?

"Dark Soul" is about as kind as you can get, without going over the edge.

Cuzzin Rick

Ralph Gizzip said...

RKo'F- RCIA at our parish went from 4 last year to 40 this year with another dozen already signed up for next year's class. I am Roman Catholic as of Easter, myself. - Vice Sgt Boone

Hey! Me too! I told my wife after my First Communion, "It needs a little salt."

Mary said...

Welcome and congrats to all the new Catholics :)

Jon said...

mindless sheep following child molesters and a guy in a funny hat who thinks he's god's sole representative on earth? Yeah ... a bit off ... but a suicide cult? not

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Well Jon, you walked into my home and insulted me, and a bunch of my guests. I take it you learned your manners in the same brothel you were born in?

Anonymous said...

Still clinging to my Guns and Religion here Boss . Oh , by the way this week we buried Rev. Ed O'Connel . He was a Jesuit priest , and life long family friend . He said the funeral masses for both my father and brother . I rabbit hunted with him and my father when I was a child . He was the Polar North of my moral compass , and there is no way he was a child molester , and jon if you would like to go rabbit hunting some time , we could discuss his memory . look up his obituary in the Md. Independent 4/7/10 smibsid

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.