Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sarah Silverman- Dismissed

Sarah Siverman Show
New Season Preproduction Meeting
September, 2009
Boned JelloOKAY!

SARAH: Okay, there's this blogger named Rodger something who really likes my show.  He's a right wing  mother-fu**er who thinks abortion is wrong but Sarah Palin is good.  So this season's goal will be to produce episodes so obnoxiously repugnant to his ilk, that by the fourth episode he'll throw me off his Tivo schedule and never get another boner from me.  Okay?

Boned Jello
LAST WEEK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mister Ed has a show again?

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

What episode was it, Rodge?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I didn't finish any of the 5 I watched this season. Those two guys make me puke. The "pee in my mouth" comment to the little kids was the clincher.

vanderleun said...

Once I would have proposed the "hot beef injection" treatment for slags like Sarah. These days I'm praying for the cruise missile injection treatment.

An ignorant dickweed. said...

I can almost hear her screaming it.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.