Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today is Happy Day.

Stuff besides congress that stinks

Boned Jello

It's Saturday, and we're still under the Obamunist occupation.  Remember that movie, with some Italian comic who tries to cheer everyone up in the concentration camp (that I didn't see)?  That's what I'll do today, unless I change my mind.  Say, did you hear about the asteroid that crashed into Capitol Hill?  Ha-ha, just kidding.  That would make us sad.  Here's one from Jodi Lou.

An elderly couple are attending church services.

About halfway through, she writes a note and hands it to her husband. It says, "I just let out a silent fart, what do you think I should do?"

He scribbles back , "Put a new battery in your hearing aid.."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda like....

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. My flatulence never smells and it is always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office.

You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady comes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts, although still silent, stink terribly."

The doctor says, "Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

Tim

Tom said...

She who breaks wind in church sits in her own pew.

MiketheRadioMan said...

Two old ladies, Mildred and Agnes, are sitting in a church service. Mildred leans over to Agnes and says, "I think my butt fell asleep." Agnes replies, "I think you're right, I just heard it snore three times."

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.