Wednesday, May 05, 2010

la-la-la-la-la

What to do on an airplane
when seated next to a real jerk:

 1. Take out your laptop.
2. Slowly open your laptop.
3. Turn it on.
4. Make certain your neighbor is watching.
5. Open your internet browser.
6 Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and then look up to the sky, or the heavens if you will.
7. Breathe deeply and open this site: http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
8. Look at the expression on your neighbor's face.
Cuzzin Ricky


PS. I'll add #9. Prepare to land at the nearest airport, where people will be waiting for you
PPS.
There was a time, fairly recently, when I would have done it anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once tried to convince my niece that if her flight hit bad turbulence, she should shout "Allahu akbar!!"

An ignorant dickweed. said...

I wanted to bring THIS on a flight but I know better.

(You have to flip all the switches, it lights up and then lift the cover and push the button) This device will work when you don't have that internet connection on the plane.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

yeah, people have lost their sense of humor.

gregor said...

I"m dying here, boss. I have to figure out how to get that on my cell phone.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.