Sunday, July 11, 2010

Judge Crabb Stinks

Disrobe this woman!

Disbobe this judge

All I wanted to know was who appointed Judge Barbara B. Crabb to the federal court; Carter or Clinton?  (it was Carter).   By the by I wound up with a  Robing Room link, which site I've used for several years.  When I clicked  the link, up pops Google's "you can't go here because it's an attack site" message.  There seems to be no getting around it either.  Who the hell starts this process?     One of the Judges in the "bad" column?

Bottom 10 Judges
Calculated on a minimum of five ratings

The Robing Room gives attorneys an opportunity to fill in the equivalent of a "how was our service" rating slip after lawyering before a judge.  It's of interest to me only  for schadenfreudal reasons.  If a judge I want off the bench (like Crabb) happens to make the bad list, I'll use it to smear.  I think I've only used it once however.

Oh, right.  Why do I want  Barbara B. Crabb  removed from the bench?   Simple. She ruled that the  National Day of Prayer is unconstitutional after granting the plaintiff  "standing"  based oh "hurt feelings."  A first.  Hurt Feelings.  Egad.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just click on the "ignore this warning" thing in the lower-right corner. It doesn't look clickable, but it is.

Anonymous said...

Google is a communist plot to take over the world. I never use it...I use Dogpile instead.

daniel

JMcD said...

"you can't go here because it's an attack site"
That IS a hoot ain't it when NORTON deems it a perfectly safe site.

cheesy said...

Daniel, how fitting - I've always considered google to be kind of a "dogpile" anyway...

Anonymous said...

My own site had a malware warning bot put on it by someone who hacked the site. I removed it and changed the password for doing admin and the problem went away.

As awful as the google people are, this is not their doing. It's malware.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.