Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blurts

The old 'no teleprompter' Freudian slip.

Obama, speaking with NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams on Sunday ... asked Obama why so many people were uncertain about something so fundamental as his faith.

“I can’t spend all of my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead,” quipped Obama, who took a deep breath to gather his thoughts when asked if the poll reflected his inability to communicate with voters. [
Obama blasts lies, disinformation]
Boned Jello
The question of whether Obama's  a Moslem, or not, has nothing to do with a birth certificate.  So, what's on your mind Mr. Hussein Obama? George Stephanopoulos, of course, would have bailed him out with, "You mean Baptismal certificate, right? Too bad,  Williams is without benefit of experience with the Clintons all those years, and was just not up to the job. That's my guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing that obumble pulled out long enough for ole george to field that tuffy for him...

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

That was damned near a non-sequitur if I'd ever heard one.

Walleye Higgins said...

I don't need his birth certificate plastered on his forehead. I just want to see it once.

Once. That's all. Then I, and a lot of others, will shut up about it. And he won't have to spend all that money on lawyers fighting to keep it hidden.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.