Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Exit Chutes

Give me a Ma Deuce and an exit-chute.

Boned Jello

I'm appreciating how Jet Blue flight attendant Steven Slater felt when he went ballistic; cursed  passengers over the plane's intercom, then grabbed a six-pack before leaving via the emergency exit chute.  Three years ago we had retirement funds; The USA was strangling al-Qaeda and the Taliban in Iraq and Afghanistan; there was a sense of order.  I'm looking at this picture of a young,  pregnant Afghan woman.  She was publicly flogged, then beheaded by the Taliban for conceiving out of wedlock.  I want to use an exit chute.  Obamunists have irrevocably changed for the worse, not just our nation,  but the world.  Well into my dotage is no time, as MoSup reminds me,  to be consumed with thoughts of revenge,  lynching, and machine gunning.  Most frustrating, though, is where would I begin? I am not alone. 

Sigh

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

consumed with thoughts of revenge, lynching, and machine gunning
You're not alone; this dote has the same thoughts, much too often.
I could say that I never truly hated anyone until 9-11 and that singularity has continued, until the halfrican trailer trash and his fellow travellers floated to the top of the hate cesspool.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

And the fact that he grabbed some beers on the way. Just classic.

righty gomez

Anonymous said...

100% agree tailgunner; when it all gets to be too much, I reload .308 .223 or .45.
Always makes me feel better.

Juice said...

It's bad. Real bad out there. And getting worse everyday. >:/

Followed the link for the Jet Blue attendant and what a great story. Someone pitch in on his bail!

We experienced the luggage problem on a Continental flight in April. As you might expect when airlines charge for all checked luggage, a lot of folks go carry-on only. Aisles blocked as passengers push, squeeze and stuff trying to fit the max sized articles in bins. Then attendants pulling out and handing back all smallest carry-ons to make room for the largest. Constant seat belts on seat belts off. NM the check-in process itself since 9/11/2001 and every new occurrence, real or suspected, since.

And what is the answer???? A phking mosque at ground zero!!!
So, yes, people are becoming angrier by the day.

jr in wv said...

Y'all make me feel like less of a man for having my own "Galt's Gulch" in WV. Is it really that irresponsible to just step back and watch it implode? Maybe if the wife & I had kids...

I have been thinking of a bumper sticker: maybe you smarter folks can help me out:

"I fought in the U.S. Army for Obama's freedom.
Don't make me fight Obama for my freedom."

Rodger the Real King of France said...

You and Mr. Juice are way ahead of the pack here, I think, what with your rolling luxury suite. You can get lost in a heartbeat if you want. I'm jealous.

Spunky Texan said...

we have been putting our rolling hide out together as well...

vanderleun said...

Army or marine or nave or air force emblem +

"I fought for Obama's freedom. Don't make me fight Obama for mine."

SF said...

Nice. How about

I fought the Reds for our freedom.
Ready to fight Obama+Dems for mine.
Take back the country in November!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.