Saturday, August 07, 2010

Incompetency

The Propaganda Of Incompetents
 As the "recovery summer" turns into a nightmare, one thing has become painfully clear: This is the most economically incompetent administration since the Great Depression.

Two years into the Obama era, when the U.S. should be enjoying a booming recovery from the 2007-08 meltdown, with millions of new jobs and higher incomes for all, all we see is economic wreckage from the unbelievably foolish policies pursued by the White House and theDemocrat-controlled Congress.


Boned Jello


6 comments:

JeremyR said...

Green transportation? They belch out tons of CO2, and ae a night mare to service. On the plus side, better then a Gov'mint Motors Volt.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the new Voltswagen.

righty gomez

JMcD said...

♫♪♫ ♫♪ Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above,
Don't fence me in.♫♪
♫♪Let me ride through the wide open country that I love,
Don't fence me in.♫♪
♫♪Let me be by myself in the evenin' breeze,
And listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees,♫♪♫♪
Send me off forever but...but...........WTF...
Cottonwood trees my ass...It's gotta be 110 degrees in this barren martland!

toadold said...

I figure I'll be walking or riding a bicycle, The government will be riding my ass.

jess said...

The parts facing 3:00 are remarkable similar to the President and Vice President.

DougM said...

Meanwhile, workers are making-do with used Colts and Mustangs.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.