Saturday, August 28, 2010

The post that took 14 hours-don't ask

Shake-Out
T hey (GOP) have spent way too much money. They have wasted money picking fights in primaries rather than saving it for the general election. And of course they have paid for the care, feeding, preening and pampering of Michael Steele.

I've been saying exactly the same things for weeks that Wilson said  (minus his point about "modeling," which hadn't occurred to me). I've always added one more element Wilson doesn't touch on: The thoroughly corrupt voting section of the thoroughly corrupt Obama-Holder Justice Department. I think Republican candidates will need to outperform Democrats among real, live voters by at least half a percentage point, and probably three-fourths of a point, in every single race in the country if they want to actually be allowed to take their seats. Otherwise, the dead voters, pets registered as voters, and phantom voters (such as those who figure out who hasn't voted yet and pretend to be those people, especially for military stationed abroad whose votes haven't been ensured) will throw close races to the Dems. -
Quin Hillyer
 A few days ago I did a side-by-side comparison of rosy, and not that rosy outlooks for the upcoming reckoning. Here, The American Spectator's Hillyer sides with Reid Wilson's "Why Democrats Will Keep The House."  Interesting stuff, but I ain't buying it.  I think both Hillyer and Wilson are too much the technicians, and too little the street whisperers.  This isn't 1992; it's 1980.   I can feel it; and so can you.

2 comments:

rwnutjob said...

The Justice Department, the media & a populace so stupid it still listens to them, the corrupt Democrat elections officials, MoveOn, Remnants of ACORN and their spawn, Defense department allowing blue states ability to ignore military voters, Census, and various race pimps will make a 10% difference. The RinoNC has proved to be completely ineffective. This ain't over.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

I stopped donating money to the GOP after the amnesty debacle. I only give money (which ain't much given my financial situation) directly to candidates or to conservative PAC's that I know won't funnel money to a RINO.

I suspect many donors have done the same as well.. Curious as to what the PAC's independent of the RNC are providing compared to the RNC funds?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.