Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Soemthing electric

The Electric Fence and the Mower


Time stood still.

The first thing I notice is my pecker trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower
ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was
literally at one with the engine.

It seems as though the fence charger and the piece of **** lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.

Don M sent me this extremely well written first-hand account of a dentist who got some wires crossed.  Just wonderful.   Thanks Don. [I found it on the web, HERE]

6 comments:

Chuck Martel said...

"Science says you cannot crap, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to
differ."

I'm gonna' write that down in my little notebook.

An ignorant dickweed said...

Ernie's House of Whoop ass had a story where the guy managed to vomit and crap himself. He basically said the body has priorities on what it wants to do, and when doing one of those, sometimes the other happens. (Remember reading that story about six years ago on EHOWA)

Anonymous said...

...the charger ... has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover.
I gotta have one of those!
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

MiketheRadioMan said...

I joined the EHOWA mailing list back in '97. Tasteless Tuesday was always a fave.

LargeBill said...

"Science says you cannot crap, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to
differ."

An interesting case of food poisoning taught me that science is full of $#it on this theory.

John the Baptist said...

"Science says you cannot crap, pee, and vomit at the same time."

Umm, no. I used to be a firefighting & haz-mat instructor, and one of the things we always mentioned is the body's reaction to certain highly reactive chemicals - SLUDGEM. Salivating, lacriminating (crying), urinating, defecating, GI distress (cramps), emesis (vomiting), and muscle twitching (uncontrollable). Yes, all at the same time. Witnessed it once.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.