Monday, August 02, 2010

Targeted


Boned Jello

Guessing some here, because I'm again having trouble watching videos that stop every second (no 'zaggeration).  As best I can determine, this Minnesotan was so annoyed to read that Target was giving $150,000 to GOP Gubernatorial  candidate Tom Emmer, that she decided to get even,  How?  By going to Target, buying $200 worth of stuff, then returning it - with a rant.  Now, I too am annoyed when people give money to political parties I hate; the difference here being that this lady is an asshole, and I'm less of one.   If Target gave money to Emmer outright,  this is my first example of why the left went nuts when the Supremes struck down curbs on campaign contributions by business.  But, that's not what I wanted to tell you.

Martin O'Malley (D) is Maryland's current governor.  Bob Ehrlich (R) served one term preceding him, and is now running against O'Malley. See what I'm saying?  Only someone utterly contemptuous of his constituency would use the slogan "Bob Ehrlich had his chance."  Yes, yes he did.  And how did he do?  Well, Bob Ehrlich is maybe the only Republican in history to be endorsed for re-election by the Washington Post, as he was against O'Malley in 2006.  So, in that regard, O'Malley has a right to be contemptuous of the state's voters.  I know I am.


8 comments:

JMcD said...

From above:
"Guessing some here, because I'm again having trouble watching videos that stop every second (no 'zaggeration)"........

I was having the same trouble.... Maybe this will help....

"In the last week my computer was getting so slow and awkward that I became desperate and I went to "add & delete" and removed Windows Silverlight and a few of the very recent updates........
Everything (for the moment), back to normal." (videos OK now)

# posted by JMcD : 7/31/10 7:53 AM

JMcD said...

Of course I had done all the clean ups and tune ups prior to those deletions.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Slverlight is the culprit! Removed it and things are swell.

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at the useful stuff I learn here. I was having trouble with video and the machine just acting like the stone age. Deleted Silverlight and BANG! It zooms...well as much as a 5 year old puter can zoom. Thanks JMcD - you are my new computer guru.

Bolivar

Anonymous said...

That woman is a moonbat gay activist. I read somewhere (powerline?) that this whole thing was set up for propaganda purposes. The fact that the guy with the camera was there is a little too convenient, no? She has a long and expensive history of contributing to dems.

rickinstl

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

What I find hilarious here is the fact that Target has been a target of the "right" for many years for not acknowledging "Christmas" during the holiday season and prohibiting the Salvation Army from doing kettle collections in front of the store.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/corporate/page.jsp?contentId=PRD03-004390

I'll have to agree with rickinstl; The woman is a moonbat gay activist.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about this as well. Are liberals eating their own? I thought that Walmart was Republican and Target was Democrat.

Target was created by Dayton Hudson Corporation. Mark Dayton, the former Minn Senator was a scion of that family.

Also interesting that Target is non-union.

Tom Mann

MCPO Airdale said...

Rhondi is an unserious person and a sanctimonious twit.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.