Monday, August 23, 2010

We'll be eating at Denny's every night dear!

 ATTENTION: RENT THIS SPACE
LARGE BANNER AD $16,000/Mo
 
True stories of bloggers who secretly feed on partisan cash
F lorida political blog Shark-Tank.net, which reaches about 15,000 viewers per month, is asking campaigns for $3,200 a month for a large banner ad.
A C&S SAMPLE AD
Boned Jello
  • Certified120,249 hits/month (current)
  • For extra $500 I'll substitute for the unfortunate use of the word "dog" in the above sample. Or, write your own.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Marco don't have a chance. The leather-skinned lizards from the N.E. outnumber hard working Cubans 4 to 1. They'll vote for Suntan Charlie just for the leather skin.

Florida needs to split at Yeehaw Junction.

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

Good thing you don't live in the city of brotherly love...
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/philly-requiring-bloggers-to-pay-300-for-a-business-license-101264664.html

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw Junction hell! Florida stops at I-4. Its mostly yankees south.
Tim

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Mo, you're on the late bus.

Anyway, this is about me getting rich.

B.S. philosopher said...

I'd have to disagree with splitting the state at I-4. South of SR60 and/or east of A1A is Yankeeland.

Then again I live south of I-4 and punched the last person who doubted my southern roots square in the nose.

Hasdrubal Barca said...

So let me get this straight: the further south you go in Florida, the less southern you are?

I mean, I know that Key West is bizarroland, but I've spent some time in the Brevard County area, and it wasn't exactly New England.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Hello?

Disaster for Crist

.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.