Friday, September 03, 2010

Mark Dayton resume

Mmmm.  I wonder if MN Gov. candidate
Mark
Dayton even has a birth certificate?

This is very interesting.

Mark Dayton's current website biography reads:

After college, I taught 9th grade general science for two years in a New York City public school. It was the toughest job I’ve ever had!

This was my request (in addition to standard template language for a FOI request)

Please email the following records:
  • confirmation of employment of:
  • Mark B. Dayton (birthdate 1/26/47) by the New York City Dept of Education/NYC Public Schools
  • dates of employment (believe them to be approximately July 1969-July 1971)
  • job title at the time of employment
  • school of employment
  • home address during the period of employment [I can't wait to see what happened]
Boned Jello

4 comments:

Steve In Tulsa said...

Did you attach a signed release from Mr Dayton? I think your answer is that without a signed release they have no reason to give you any info.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Note the quotation marks, and click the link. I'm a messenger.

Anonymous said...

Republican Sam Meas doesn't have a birth certificate, he doesn't even know how old he is, but I would vote for him if I could.

Anonymous said...

Dayton, another silver spoon lib: "I am very proud of what my father and his brothers, who are my uncles, and thousands of Minnesotans built as the Dayton-Hudson Corporation and Target is one of those subsidiaries. You know, my family's been out of the operating side of the business for about the last, almost the last 30 years. I don't hold any stock directly in Target in my own holdings. I don't know the percent of my family's holding in Target but I would estimate it is less than one percent of the actively traded shares in the company and certainly my family has no voice in the actions of Target corporation."

oy vey ole'

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.