Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Political Satire and Comedy - Rightnetwork

Conservative Comedians - Who Knew?


I know many of you will remember Evan Sayet's five star "speech of the century," How Modern Liberals Think.  Sayet was once a joke writer for Bill Maher, until he couldn't anymore  I ran into him again today at Rightnetwork's Right2Laugh: series premiere (embedded above).  I was fearful going in.  Yes, fearful that this attempt at conservative comedy would be as dreadful as FNC's“ 1/2 Hour News Hour."  What's that?  You never heard of it?  That's right.  Okay, a few of the sketches had merit; very few. Fox dropped it. 

Sayet hosts this one, and while I've only watched two sets so far (so excited am I to offer something fun), I'm giddy over the possibilities.  Humor is a powerful weapon, and so far the left has owned the venue.  .

1 comment:

TechnoYid said...

Sorry.

Only vaguely funny.

They'll have to get much better if there is any hope.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.