Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Witches

Speaking of Barack's M-I-L ....
Christine O’Donnell’s youthful dabbling in witchcraft, not that there is anything wrong that, reminded me of the best book ever ever ever about a teenage girl witch in contemporary America: Andromeda Klein, by Frank Portman. I could not put the book down, and I laughed out loud many times. - Chicago Boyz - Video
Boned Jello

I laugh at anything, once inappropriately during a scene in the movie Ghandi.   The one time I remember laughing aloud in public while reading a book was on a Denver bus.  I was reading the Patrick Dennis novel Little Me. I finally quit reading because people were looking at me with -- that look. Patrick Dennis, best known for Auntie Mame,  cracked me up.

1 comment:

DougM said...

I can't read Mark Twain's short stories without LOLing in a backwoods kind'a way. Yeah, embarrassing at my local snobbery during brunch.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.