Thursday, October 14, 2010

C _ _ T "Give me a 'U'"

Displaying her 'tude
 

When questioned about the brazen nature of Mrs. Obama's campaigning, press secretary Robert Gibbs defended the action.

"I don't think it would be much to imagine, the First Lady might support her husband's agenda," Gibbs smiled.


C- - T - Give me a "U"
"She was telling me how important it was to vote to keep her husband's agenda going," Campbell said.
Oh my, I might begin to think less of her now. (roll-over for Drudge text)

5 comments:

TimO said...

Don't you know that laws are for peasants???

Rodger the Real King of France said...

That's how the Obamas think, and it's why America is beginning to hate their guts. Which is a good thing.

pdwalker said...

When do laws ever apply to democRats?

Anonymous said...

I have to correct M'chelle's grammar
"Whites be hatin' us."**
**Rapster's Ebonics Collegiate Dictionary, pp. 485, Jackson and Sharpton, pub. 1990
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

USMC2841 said...

All that's missing is a couple of militant thugs with billy clubs keeping the honkies out.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.