Monday, October 11, 2010

Dueling Videos

You Tube Asshats
I saw the video on the left, and it annoyed me.  I extracted the audio and added my own content (right).  You Tube disabled my audio because of copyright (1 minute) .  I've disputed it, but really don't give a rat's ass, it's the principle.  Play the Lefty video and mine simultaneously and then mine has sound.  Plllltttt.



NOTICE This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright
Resolve Copyright Issue

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

win for the barn army! audio is enabled!

Good job

cheif inspecter thoR

Anonymous said...

Nice job Rodger!
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

root@localhost.localdomain said...

Excellent!

OregonGuy said...

TAPPER: The long form?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/10/axelrod-to-us-chamber-what-are-you-hiding-that-you-dont-want-the-american-people-to-see.html

Anonymous said...

Dang Rodger, you have talents we are only starting to see benefit of. I am so proud of ya! Now just hope we see coons get buried like many of his voters!!!!!

Bolivar

Alear said...

Well done indeed, Rodg.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.