Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things about Sarah

Five myths about Sarah Palin

Boned Jello


Okay, I read the article first, else - due to the WaPost's past disapprobation for all things Palin -  I'd have tried to outsmart the quiz, and subsequently missed at least 3 of the 5 questions.  That the author is  Matthew Continetti would have also served to tip that the article was true and accurate.  This will be a mind-blowing experience for a majority of its subscribers, guaranteed.  I would dearly love to  see how Moveon.ogres, for example, respond.


ASIDE

The Post might also have included this question:

Palin was voted ‘sexiest politician in US’

TRUE
or FALSE?  (note where I found this information)
Boned Jello


5 comments:

JMcD said...

Geez...I surprised myself and scored 100%.
Is this a trick?

DougM said...

Rodge,
I did a similar picture of Maureen Dowd a while back
(Yep, still sorry.)

Anonymous said...

5.0
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Grumpyunk said...

What's going on there? That article was in the WaPo and it wasn't a total hit piece. WTF is going on?

Wait a minute.....Sarah Palin-Hit piece. I'm a bad boy sorry.

Anonymous said...

Every so often, they play it straight. It adds veracity to the game.

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.