Saturday, November 06, 2010

Exit the Clowns

I am not making this up
Boned Jello

My take on this Daily Mail spread is the first family has been branded (sponsored). Official Obama earrings, suits and shirt.   Hmmm.  I wonder if AF-1 is looking like Jeff Gordon's Chevrolet?   The pick-your-complexion gadget is of course Time Magazine's idea.  Remembering how the Clinton's stripped the White House clean of art, silver and furniture before leaving,  I can't begin to imagine what to expect from this crew when they exit on January 20, 2013.  The entire world is laughing at them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a f*&%^ing clown. I'll bet he sniffs his own shit because he doesn't think it could possibly stink.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

Jesus.H.Christ! It's like living in a friggin' parallel universe. When.The.Hell.Will.The.Nightmare.END?!!!!

rwnutjob said...

I said the day after the election that Obama would b eht first President to leave office as a billionaire.

rwnutjob said...

The day after the election in 2008 I said that he would be the first President to leave office as a billionaire.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.