Thursday, December 16, 2010

About those ladies in pink and other Obamunists

My Creed!

To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary … These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution!  Furthermore, a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall! I am not Christ or a philanthropist, old lady, I am all the contrary of a Christ … I fight for the things I believe in, with all the weapons at my disposal and try to leave the other man dead so that I don’t get nailed to a cross or any other place. If any person has a good word for the prior government that is good enough for me to have him shot!

Dem Christmas by DRUDGE

What?    OMG!  You thought -   Oh, I'm so sorry.  That was American leftist hero Che Guevara talking above.  Here's  more of that  creed. Maybe your kid who wears that Che tee-shirt will find this instructive as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love wearing my OD Che T-shirt. It helps me identify the idiots, as if I need help, and provides an opportunity to tell the story of his demise.

Casca

Anonymous said...

I like "don't shoot, don't shoot, I'm Che, I'm worth more dead than alive".

Anonymous said...

I swear to Gawd that there is no better Che t-shirt than this one.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.