Friday, December 03, 2010

Daily Output

ACHIEVERS

I've been doing this blogging thing for 9 years, so I know what's involved.  There are people like John Hawkins (Right Wing News) and Gerard Van der Leun  (American Digest, and Ka-Ching!, and Editor-in-Chief of RightNetwork,  and Essays all over the place) whose daily output - truly good and original output - is beyond my ken.  Ka-Ching! alone would be a full time job for me, and now it's been totally reformatted in his, I take it, spare time. No better eye candy on the web - check it out. 

Now, if you'll excuse me ...


I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me. Ka-Ching


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodger the Real King of France,
You are better than good enough.
Smarter than smart enough.
Daily, many of us start our analysis of world status at your site. If you don't say it directly, you point us to someone who does. If neither occurs, it is not important.
Yes, we like you.

A Mudgeon from Texas

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Aw shucks, thanks. Still, I am awed by the talent others out there have.

toadold said...

The only drawback to going through KaChing is that afterwards I have this urge to go duck hunting in the nude with an XM25 and my faithful sidekick Ilse SheWolf of the SS.

Helly said...

Is there anything more deplorable than phony self-pity?

Why yes there is: Insipid self-pity. You win, Rodge!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Or, to the insightful, someone having a laugh (I am after all famously immodest.) For penance, clean the men's latrine Helly.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Mudgeon said.
mary

vanderleun said...

Just because I'm unjustly flattered by all that doesn't mean Rodger and I are going to be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning....

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Do you like gladiator movies?

Esteve said...

Years ago I followed a link to Kim DuToit's site just because of the unusual name. Became a daily reader and then saw that one of his daily reads was Curmudgeonly & Skeptical. Been here every day since.

pdwalker said...

Roger, you've become my first and last stop of the day.

What can I say? You use pictures, and not too many big words and yet say much more than so many others.

vanderleun said...

I am Spartacus!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

nose bubbles

Anonymous said...

What pdwalker said.

thoR~
III

Juice said...

Right on to what pdwalker sees!!
Exactly what I love here, too.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.