Monday, December 13, 2010

Nobama diet

Going on the NoBama Diet Here, Boss
I feel better already

Boned Jello

In the comments to They say that if you want a friend in Washington get yourself a dog... @ AMERICAN DIGEST Daphne notes:
I'm tired of seeing the failure in chief constantly splashed across your front page.

Seriously, why so much time spent linking to scatty bullshit on this incompetent, inconsequential asshole?

I'd much rather read your thoughts on almost any other topic than our current presidential travesty. I'm way overbaked on Obama.

Posted by: Daphne at December 12, 2010 3:47 PM

To which I reply to her sage counsel,

You know, Daphne, that was my thought exactly this afternoon. I'm sick of this schmuck too. I think I'll take a turn and turn away from these brimming bowls of steaming pundit kibble.

Posted by: vanderleun at December 12, 2010 4:42 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.