Monday, December 13, 2010

Preventive Maintenance

Stuff of Legend

Stuff of Legends

Seems a guy cruises thru a stop sign and gets pulled over by a local policeman. Guy hands the cop his driver's license, insurance verification, and registration. The policeman notices a Concealed Carry Permit as the man was fishing out his drivers license.  So the cop asks,  "Are you  carrying today?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well then, better tell me what you got."

The guy says,  "Well, I got a .357 revolver in my inside coat pocket.

There's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box.  And, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."

"Okay," the cop says. "anything else?"

"Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a shotgun. That's about  it."

"The cop asks, are you on your way to or from a gun range ?"

"Nope."

"Well then, what are you afraid of ?"

"The guy responds, "Not a damn thing."

Don M

3 comments:

Mile 66 said...

Tru dat! People don't get that. Shoot, not even my wife gets that.
WV: culaint. My french is not so good, but I understand ^^

molonlabe28 said...

I got pulled over in a rental car about 10 years ago.

The state trooper noticed a Glock in the glove box when my ex-wife was looking for the rental contract.

Not wanting his Glock Model 31 (357 Sig) to be postitoned at my left ear, I put my hands on the steering wheel and I told my ex to stop rooting around the glove box.

I very gingerly handed him my handgun carry permit.

He asked whether I had any more guns in the car and I told him that I had quite a few (I even specifically mentioned that I had an AR-15) in the trunk.

He asked why I was carrying so many guns and I told him that I was teaching my sister how to shoot, which was the truth.

He gave me a ticket and I called a local lawyer who got it reduced and no points put on my record.

Anonymous said...

Rog's tale obviously took place in central Pennsylvania. Philly on one end, Pittsburgh on the other, Alabama in the middle.

AWM

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.