Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today's Quiz

106th King William's College quiz
 
Test your general knowledge against this year's fiendishly difficult quiz


Kings College

The answers won't be printed until sometime next year, but I'm so certain (given the snootiness that oozes forth) that my answer to question 2-4 will be rejected,  that I don't care to continue.  Too bad, because to that point I'm pretty sure I was acing it.

2. Who or what:

1 blew hot and cool?
2 was Mad Jack's spouse?
3 was the stuff that Smith was made of?

4 is an expression of surprise or indignation? (HMFS!) my answer


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sry, little slow, where is your answer?

Anonymous said...

These are so simple and pedestrian in nature that I shan't be bothered to answer them for you. You are obviously a very parochial untermensch.

Signed,

Your betters

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Oh Helly ...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.