Tuesday, January 11, 2011

$12,000 Paper Dress

If you knew me back in the day ...

Campbell Soup Merchandising Premiums

Mo Sup just called me in to watch a sequence on "NATE," where he was asking people to guess which was the more valuable of various items you may have laying about.  This paper dress that MoSup is modeling was shown with some art that turned out worth $6,000.  The dress is worth $12,000.  I worked for Campbell Soup, and I had dozens and dozens of that dress, the bag, and hundreds of other "premiums."  I gave most to customers,  but everyone I knew got some as well.  So, if you knew me back in my Va. Beach days, check your attic.

4 comments:

gregor said...

I work for the color separation company that does all of Campbell's packaging work. I have an office in the Global Design Center in Camden, NJ.
Small world...

Anonymous said...

Those glasses might bring some big bucks too.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

gregor, I don't know how things are now, after the Dorrance family squabble for control, but it was the finest company I've ever worked for. Working for them was like getting a master's degree in business. Have never found a finer group of people in one place since (except for this blog family).

Anonymous said...

MoSup is a knockout. What does she want to do with you?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.