Saturday, January 15, 2011

Don't Be a Dick

You know, in a rather disturbing
way, this makes a lot of sense.
Kim du Toit

My New Year's resolution for 2011 was a simple one: Don't Be a Dick.

This philosophy seemed to strike a chord with others, and with one thing leading to another, I have accidentally started a new religion.

The Holy Church of Don't Be a Dick.



Old Photochop I don't understand today
I see a conflict with my creed: "There are two types of people.  Them what know they're assholes, and them what don't.

4 comments:

Vice Sgt Boone said...

Seems to be apropos of a generation that doesn't what "the definition of is, is." - VSB

Anonymous said...

doesn't KNOW what the definition of is, is ...

Anonymous said...

We demand return of Kim !

Mile 66 said...

My favorite African-American!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.