Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm a RINO; and a true Teapartiest

Sumbitch. I'm a RINO!

This has been percolating in my cranial area for some time, but just now it all coalesced.  I. AM. A. RINO. I'm a RINO.  Republican in name only.  Oh, I do caucus with the Republicans.  Because,  in the two party system we have (and ought to keep), the Republicans are the alternative/antiseptic  to the Democrat Party. 

There have been, and presently are some good Rs; there are no good Ds.

Peter King for example is a RIF, not a RINO.  I despise Peter King about as much as I despise any democrat you care to name.  Off the top of my head I'll  wager that all but six in  the U.S. Senate. and 40 in the House are RIF.  I read this morning that Michael Steele is still hanging in there for a second term as GOP chair. WTF?  See what I mean?  These are not people I want to march into a war with. 
RINOS=GOOD

11 comments:

El Jefe said...

I carry a gun because a cop is too damn heavy.

Anonymous said...

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

I carry a .45 because they don't make a .46.

Brigadier Major Mike

Anonymous said...

OK, so check my fire, the first two things that our new "take America back" congress has done is 1. Cry like a bitch, 2. Draw up knee jerk gun control that will give THEM protection from the law abiding citizens they represent (me). Am I crass and sarcastic for thinking this republican majority will add up to nothing? Or am I just an early riser? -Anymouse

Juice said...

Think I prefer Heidi the cross eyed opossum to Clarence Dupnik, the cross-eyed sheriff, and every bit of stuck on stupid that's followed. Nice going @#$&*%#!

DougM said...

Gun control leads to more murders.
Gun confiscation leads to more murders by knives.
Also rape, robbery, kidnapping, etc.
Ergo, gun-grabbers are pro-violent-crime.
See how easy this is?

TheOldMan said...

As soon as I heard about the AZ whacko, I went to CheaperThanDirt and ordered more ammunition. I figured the DimbocRATs would try to turn this into another excuse to disarm us.

Anonymous said...

ooo up and to the left....

ahhhhhhh......


e~C

Anonymous said...

Lets pass a law to make it illegal for a Politicization to get within 1,000 feet on a citizen's money.
Time to force the 28th Amendment through.
RAK

Anonymous said...

...Under Pete King's new law, Citizen Zamodio would have been charged after he tackled Loughner...
RAK

Anonymous said...

The RIF link is this:
file:///C:/Users/TRKOF/Documents/test.html
Which means on TRKOF can see it.

Anonymous said...

Simplify it.

Make a new law that it is illegal to break any of the thousands of gun laws already on the books.

Problem solved.

Boneshaker

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.