Sunday, January 02, 2011

Lesson one for a new year

Roundaboutly Krauthammer


When you get to me my age it's natural to want to see the kitchen remodeled quickly so you can live long enough to enjoy it.  But, you'll remember,  even in the mid nineties, when the true nature of the Democrat party crystallized under Clinton, I was a lone voice for judicious temperance when it came to fixing things.  When all the big shots advocated infiltrating the 1997 SOTU address, and machine gunning every democrat, I foresaw the extent of the damage that would befall our Republic in its aftermath.  An action like that would break the link with our founders, and render us just another banana republic¹.  My solution was to send in commandos; kidnap the entire Democrat Party leadership, Clinton included, and insert chips in their heads.  They would then be driven to a barn someplace,  and told ... 

If y'all feel a little groggy it's because you were sedated while we implanted an explosive microchip in your brain.  If I input your code and press this button, like this

 ...  crackling sound, Rep. Gerry Studds collapses; a wisp of smoke coming from his right ear.*

So here's the plan.  Over the next month all of you will announce your retirements from public life; and all of you will admit that the Democrat Party has become so filthy that you'd as soon die than continue to serve it.  Any questions?
- [Excerpt from my autobiography,   Fool For LoveFOOL FOR LOVE.]
* It was announced at the time that Studds had decided to retire; his actual death was not announced until 2006. 


Unfortunately, the chips were as easy to remove as they were to insert, so the plan came a cropper.  But, you can see where I was coming from.

 PS.  I just purchased a new microchip installer from a veterinarian supply house, but before I move forward with phase II, does anyone know how to change the frequency from 125 kHz.?  I don't want to be killing every dog in the country.  Ahem. 

All of this was about telling Charles Krauthammer, "Buddy, I loves ya, but yours is a false dichotomy!"  We are in a death struggle, and what's most important is not the number of minutes one served as a leader, but whether one is a leader to begin with,  n'est-ce pas?

4 comments:

toadold said...

I don't know, at first I thought term limits where the answer but I've seen some that were bought by the BosWash cool aid environment within a year of moving there. Now I'm a thinking that perhaps a residential limit is the way to go. Say something like a federal congress critter is only allowed to live within 25 miles of Washington DC for only 3 months out of a year, the rest of the time he has to live in his home state? This way the MSM press and lobbyists would have to travel into the flyover country also??

Wabano said...

There is worse than Krauthammer, there is Krugman!

However, the said Krugman DID print in his last Wall Street blather:"PRESIDENT PALIN!!!"

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Comparing Krauthammer with Krugman doesn't even begin to compute in my noggin. Krauthammer is a good guy, but he's like a War of Rebellion general who doesn't understand how the rifled barrel changed everything.

Cheesy said...

It would be fairly easy to make thise chips go off when tampered with...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.