Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Obamacare Return

Return Dept.

A warning to C-SPAN junkies: With a House vote coming this week on health care reform repeal, prepare to relive a year’s worth of health care speeches jammed into two very long action-packed days. [DC]

We Don't Take Returns

The donks have that CBO report claiming repeal of Obamacare will add $230 billion to the deficit. WTFF? Common sense argues against that bulls__t, but common sense counts for nothing, but then neither do facts. Just a guess, but repeal depends on the public's overwhelming and loud support for repeal; enough that Senate Democrats will fear for their lives and will follow the House.  I'm being over simplistic, but that's all I care to write about something I've already writ about 200 times. 
As an aside, the Obamacare bill will have your medical history digitized and made available across the network.  Here's a little something Tom Mann just alerted me to.  Look yourself up, and tell me how you like it.  It's easy to remove yourself, which we did, but every member of your family is spider webbed back to you.  How long before your health records are available to anyone for $2.95?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not there by First, Middle, Last; First, M.I., Last; or shortened First name, Last. Does that mean I'm safe or just (w.v.)"blent" in to obscurity? - Skyhawker, Doug

Juice said...

That's disturbing alright. Of course our home was never valued so low and sold far above what's represented. OTOH, since leaving Cali, we've been able to drop off the radar. Looked myself up at our new registered state and wasn't there. "Watch the police and the tax man miss me, goin' mobile."

Seriously, how did you remove yourself?
***

Juice said...

Also, I remember at least a decade ago being able to enter someones phone number at google and get an address. Even though you paid extra to Ma Bell not to be listed. Kind of a reverse address thing, I guess.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Juice, go HERE and follow the instructions.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

A lightbulb moment! Since this Spokeo site is selling a "Remove your personal Info from the Internet" service, my guess is this is a protection racket. "If you don't pay us, we'll publish on-line your every personal detail."

Melissa "Darla" In Texas said...

Raised my eyebrows, all right!
I am as gone as I can get!
Yeesh!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.