Wednesday, February 02, 2011

About those dirty nukes

 al-Qaeda is planning dirty nukes

I'm certain in my own mind that things could never have reached this point under any of the last 5 elected Republican presidents (Ike, Nixon, Reagan, Bush, and Bush); but  is the legacy of the last 5 Democrats (Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton and Obama).  Since Obama has control right now, making threats is useless, because everyone knows he would never follow-up.  Actually, without Obama and Democrats in Congress, there would be no unmanageable threat in the first instance.

Too bad I'm not in charge.  Because I would tell the Islamic world this.  If one violent act is perped against the United States, the 100 biggest mosques in the world will be reduced to rubble in an instant. For starters. Knowing that I will most certainly keep my word, the Islamic world, the sane part if there is such a thing, will turn on the al-Qaedas, Talibans, and Iran from within. I will also water-board the crap out of anyone who can supply information that would thwart an attack aborning,  But, I'm not the president.  So, this is, for you, like buying a lottery ticket.  A few days of fantasy; then disappointment. 

6 comments:

Chuck Martel said...

Just as an idle thought, does your plan include the mosque at the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn?

'Cause it's an awfully big mosque.

Melissa "Darla" In Texas said...

Take 'm ALL out!

Tim OBrien said...

Don't destroy the mosques.... they'd make great pork BBQ restaurants!

Anonymous said...

I like Pork with Mushrooms... Oh, sorry, my head is in the clouds. Great idea though.

another damn Tim

Anonymous said...

At last, a practical use for neutron bombs.

TheOldMan said...

Hey Chuck, many, many years ago, the Detroit news (or maybe it was the WSJ?) had an article on what would happen if a nuke went off at the intersection of I94 and the JC Lodge freeways. The first word that came to my mind was "improvement".

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.