Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Barry Plays "To Tell The Truth"

TO TELL THE TRUTH*
"My name is Barry Soetoro, and while I hold citizenship in both Indonesia and Kenya, I am wearing traditional Kenyan bus-boy garb.  My grandfather served as cook to a British army officer where he gathered secrets for the Mau Mau movement, and was beaten by the British.  He was later able to behead that very officer.   My uncle was given the American Medal of Honor for being the first person to free the prisoners at Dachau in World War II, and he flew 112 missions in a MiG 15.  Although I live in a mud hut, I won the Kenyan District Three spelling contest by correctly spelling  "Mn-cluck-click-click-nngagayapato-click-munyumbowant-cluck-cluck." which means "to neutralize."  As a result I am the first person from my village to attend university.  I begin classes at  Accidental College here in Los Angeles next month where I will study politics and hope to play American football. Boned Jello
* Barry won $300

3 comments:

Juice said...

OJ and Tanto! Accidental College. :D
Panel must have been libs. Won't see the truth when it's standing before them.

DougM said...

I see only one honest man up there, but he used to hand out with a masked man and rub his butt on a Scout, so ...

Anonymous said...

To Tell The Truth, the fingers are crossed so it is ok to lie. It also started off on CBS, so there is no need for truth there.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.