Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Christopher Lee’s top ten pick up lines

Former Congressman Christopher
Lee’s top ten CraigsList pick up lines

From I Hate the Media, just precious.  Here's a few.
1. “Do you support the Second Amendment? Then check out these guns.”

2. “I’d like to gerrymander your district.”

4. “I’m Christopher Lee and I approve this massage.”

5. “Lets put it to an up and down vote.”

6. “Come back to my place and I’ll introduce you to my caucus.”

9. “How’d you like a position on my staff?”

10. “My armed forces sub committee is studying the feasibility of a quick withdrawal from Iraq … so how’d you like to help me perfect the art of pulling out?”

Plus this special bonus pick-up line used only on special occasions  [...]
Boned Jello

4 comments:

pdwalker said...

Rich.

DougM said...

• I'm on a vote.
• We should be on the same page.
• You shave my back, I'll scratch yours.
• I'll demonstrate an act of congress.
• Well, okay. I'll meet you during recess, then.
• Yes, I'm one of the most prominent members of congress.
• There's no danger of depression due to deflation.
• I cut the budget to be safe.
• Are you in a safe district?
• Let me introduce you to my secret service.
• I won't take veto for an answer.
• Those are original paintings. I don't want reproductions in my office.
• How about a little fund-raiser?
• Do you know what the chairman's position is?
• Would you like to meet the party whip?
• I'll inaugurate you.
• I'd really like to open your visitor center.
• If you elect me, I promise to serve.
• I'll put my staff on that.
• You know I have franking privileges, right?
• I came out of the cloakroom.
• I'll show you how to table a motion.
• I think of myself as Kennedyesque.
• Actually, I'm still a service man.
• Your lips say nay, but your eyes have it.
• I'll drop by your apartment. You and your roommate can make me a sandwich.
• It's not an official sin when you do it with a congressman.
• Let me prove I'm not another Barney Frank.
aaaaaand ...
• I promise not to post the photos on Facebook.

BlogDog said...

I have a firm proposal I'd like to insert into your bipartite treaty.

Chris in NC said...

It's even funnier when you put the actor Christopher Lee's voice to it...

I'd like to gerrymander your district to my dark side...

You'll feel the power of my force...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.