Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Grrrr

choosing a team

Beast and the Beauty

At least the RIAA was able to get Apple and Microsoft to do the lion's share of stopping file sharing of music for them.  ESPN and the NFL have Janet Napolitano in their pockets it appears.


I use justintv very occasionally to watch crappy Terp basketball games (Longview) that aren't otherwise televised.  I can't say exactly why I'm pissed off that this is even on Homeland Security's radar, but I am. Prolly because I have grown to despise the agency since it was Obamanized; I always hated the name Homland Security.  Name evokes visions of  black uniforms and hob nailed jack boots.  Yahoo says it's not making much of dent  however. 

  Those running the ATDHE website do not appear to be bothered by ICE Homeland Security Investigations. They have already set up a new website that is hosting video streaming links for sporting events that will take place on Wednesday (February 2). It's very likely that, unless the website is shut down in the next four days, the new home of ATDHE will offer video streaming links for Super Bowl XLV.

I'm at a loss over why anyone would watch the Super Bowl on a computer anyway, and if they do, why the NFL should care? I guess I'm just the class bad boy;  supporting as I do cigarette smuggling,  watching Terps v. Pudnik U., and blowing up traffic cams all snoop cams. Dook Blows.

15 comments:

Steve in Greensboro said...

Arrrr! That's all I got.

Anonymous said...

The young lady on the right is dressed as a secret agent character from the Cartoon Network show, "The Venture Brothers". Its a satire of the old "Johnny Quest" series.

Big Sis, on the left (extreme Left), thinks military veterans have a greater potential for terrorism than Moslems. That photograph is a terroristic threat in and of itself.

Brigadier Major Mike
Recovering History Teacher

Jess said...

Oddly enough, the makeup is an improvement for Napolitano.

David said...

"Name evokes visions of black uniforms and hob nailed jack boots."

Good, I'm not the only one. When W announced the new bureaucratic nightmare he was building I asked my wife "Are they going to wear red armbands with their logo on them" She looked at me like I was crazy.

Which really isn't all that unusual in our house...

Anonymous said...

"The Venture Brothers" is awesome, I used to work with a woman that reminded me of Dr. Girlfriend, except for the voice.

Why would someone watch the Super Bowl in streaming video? If you don't have cable, aren't invited to a friend's place to watch the game and don't go to a bar. Or perhaps you are stuck at work on a Sunday.

Anonymous said...

nothing is secret on that agent
RAK

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Isn't the Super Bowl broadcast on Network TV anymore?

Anonymous said...

@Jess -- when the creation of the Department of Homeland Security was announced, I almost immediately thought of the "Defense of the Reich" Luftwaffe fighter command created as the Allies approached the borders of the Vaterland.

My fear is that DHS will be as successful as the Defense of the Reich command. I tremble for the Republic.

Brigadier Major Mike
Recovering History Teacher

w/v: jewair -- discarded name for original Israeli commercial air line.

Anonymous said...

My eyes immediately went to the pic on the left then thought ROLLOVER then saw the thing on the left and threw up in my mouth a bit. Good and bad in one pic....

BruHa said...

A woman that would dresss as Molatov Cocktease from The Venture Bros. has to be just friggen great.

Link is self explanitory. http://video.adultswim.com/the-venture-bros/laser-zeppelin.html

Tim OBrien said...

Ah vyes, Molotov Cocktease.
I'd prefer Dr. Girlfriend myself.
http://www.chrisis.org/lace_onscreen/venture_pix1/drG_pin.jpg

Love the Venture Brothers and the way they've nailed the cartoons I grew up on. I've gotta get the dvd sets sometime.

Anonymous said...

Tell me the woman in this link doesn't look like Dr. Girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Her little belly has a chubbie on. No, not Janetalia.

DougM said...

Pirates.
Hell, the answer is always pirates.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine anyone who frequents C&S not loving The Venture Brothers.
GrinfilledCelt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.