Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sic 'em boy

Resolved: 20% of us are total asshats, but we for some reason let them hold sway over the 80.
  comments
I am a bleeding heart liberal and an ex yuppy. I say sic the dog on the prosecuter.

Unreal, will the insanity never end? I had a family of coons get into our garage, they caused around $4000 in damage. Tore through drywall, electric, lighting fixtures, etc. It looked like a bomb went off inside the building. And yes, they were exterminated.

We must throw out prosecutors who would put the comfort of vermin over the comfort and freedom of citizens. Please continue to fight this guy.

Don't the courts and prosecutors have anything better to do??? This has got to be some type of practical joke??? MY GOD!!!

He didn't need to film his dog tearing apart the raccoon. He could have shot it. He could have trapped and released it. He could have called animal control. He didn't. He's a criminal
20%

Grizz

Man faces misdemeanor charge of animal cruelty after his dog kills young raccoon that caused some damage to garage
Jackson MI prosecutor Mark Blumer said the owner and his sons (also charged) "encouraged the dog to kill the raccoon."  I've owned dogs my entire life, and want to know how one encourages a dog to kill a varmint.  Do you yell "Good eye, good eye; good swing good swing?"  In these parts raccoons do more damage than squirrels, and that's a lot. Had  Grizz killed a rat, or a squirrel, would this have been the response?  Why not? Multiply this incident by a million and you have the tyranny of the minority we live under.  Click-click.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been coon hunting , and they are some MEAN SOB's ! They can tear the ears off a 100# blue tick hound ! I would not hesitate to shoot , shovel , and shut up ! Oh , and I'd take care of the coon too : ) SMIBSID

Rodger the Real King of France said...

One slit my neighbors dog's throat like a razor. Kilt him.

CDR J said...

Isn't it cruel to the dog to keep him from fulfilling his natural urge to kill vermin? So I guess the sheriff could have charged the guy either way - for letting the dog kill the raccoon, or for stopping the dog.

DougM said...

Prosecuter never saw a fox, coyote, or wolf chow down on some cute furry critter? They don't humanely kill, cook, or package prey. They don't do non-cruel. They eat them alive; aliiiiiivvvvvve.
Next week: brunch with pretty, melodic birds.

K-nine said...

My Jack is a blue heeler. I seriously doubt Grizz "tore to pieces" or "shredded" that raccoon... Most likely, he shook it and broke it's neck... Very quickly. Jack killed a big rat like that once. As soon as it was dead, he refused to touch it again.
These dogs are herders, predators and vermin are dealt with quickly, not tortured or toyed with.

Kristophr said...

It's Michigan.

The liberal rot runs deep there, even amongst the yoopers.

Desert Cat said...

Pf.

I wonder what they'd think of the 24 skunks and 3 raccoons I dispatched last year.

Yes, you read that right. I was subject to a near-biblical plague of skunks on my property for a period of months...

Anonymous said...

Some one needs to (live) trap a bunch of skunks and "relocate" them to the prosecutors home and office.

SherryM

David said...

I was driving into town a few years back just after dark when a momma raccoon and three babies scampered across the road in front of my car. Not wanting to risk my family with a high speed turn or breaking maneuver I tightened my grip on the wheel and ran them over. Right front tire, left front tire and left rear tire took out the momma and two of the babies.

When I got to my uncle's house and told him about what happened he chewed me out for missing the third young'un and tried to get me to got back out and look for it.

Jon said...

A friend once rightly pointed out that if a coon ever figures out how to use a shotgun we're in a world of $H1T!

BobG said...

Raccoons are vicious vermin; good riddance.

Anonymous said...

So I guess sending the dawgs after the voles is outre?

Can the tweenies still hunt the rats?

e~nevermind who this is

Anonymous said...

my German Shepard evidently killed a possum that had got into his yard. I know this as I found tail,1 foot and a partially digested head.
His successor caught and ate gophers. She could hear them runnig underground and would wait for them to appear when digging started. no bodies found. his mistake was letting someone else know.

Elisabeth said...

Well, if the makeup of the jury is 80/20 as well, the guy will be found innocent.

A shame he has to go through this, though.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.