Sunday, March 20, 2011

Action Jackson

The Littlest Terp

Boned Jello

Since Jackson was born I've been, while not walking with the plague, feeling sufficiently bad to keep me away from my new grandson.  Today I gave myself clearance, and went over there.  His sister will prolly be the next Shirley Temple, and he's a pretty sure bet for Terp starting QB in 2029.  I know what you're saying, "Rodge, that's one fine looking boy, but mine is a tad better," but you'd be wrong.  I mean, come on, the kid's only 2 weeks old and already can pass a football 3-4 feet.  Okay, straight down, but still.

2 comments:

pdwalker said...

Grandfathers have the important job of teaching the grandchildren the things the father has forgotten to do.

rickn8or said...

Yeah. Spit, cuss, flirt with the girls...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.