Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Al Gore and Ferrets

Kill it - Cook it - Eat it
I were cricking past the Gore Channel last night, but stopped to watch this Beeb show.

You’ve prolly watched it but in case you haven’t, Julia Bradford is a game show moderator-babe.

http://current.com/shows/kill-it-cook-it-eat-it/

You can watch it on the net too.

Mark Miller
Al Gore (he owns Current TV)  must be thinking, "screw this.  If my global warming mates are getting the piss knocked out of them, why not let the bunny huggers feel some pain. "  This teaser video kills.  Julia Bradford -- well, lets be fair --  it could be that she told the hunt master she was in love with him, and he told her to feck-off.  That could be it.

Al Gorte - Kill it and Cook it

8 comments:

Chuck Martel said...

I'm a strong supporter of the Miss Navajo Nation pageant where part of the talent competition is the butchering of a sheep.

Or the Miss Outdoors pageant held in beautiful downtown Golden Hill, Maryland. Tiffany Brittingham's talent portion was skinning a muskrat -- while wearing an evening gown.

Melissa "Darla" In Texas said...

Oh come on you big city baby!
I was reminiscing about skinning rabbits, as I was quite good at it and my brothers hated getting dirty. I would skin my kill and then theirs.
Rabbit stew anyone?

Anonymous said...

"game show"...quite right!

Col. Whiskey

Anonymous said...

Kill da wabbit, Kill Da Wabbit, KILL DA WABBIT!

Casca

BlogDog said...

Oh heavens no! The ferrets come through it all just fine.

Anonymous said...

Nice marmot. ~The Dude

Fred Z said...

Got a link that works for us Canuckis? Current doesn't work up here. Too cold.

Chuck said...

I'm dumping the cats and getting a ferret!

I love rabbit. Pan fried, is my favorite way.

My kids kept rabbits.

Best quote when a neighbor asked her "What is your rabbit's name?"

Answer. "You don't name an 'eating' rabbit."

The look on the neighbors face was priceless.

I love my kids..

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.