Friday, March 04, 2011

Bethenny WTF?

Some really weird stuff

Bethenny Gets Married

Last week I surfed into a cable show on Bravo that grabbed my attention.  I have no reason why. Maybe because the woman (Bethenny Getting Married)) reminded me very much of a friend in New York who's in the artificial flower business. I quickly surmised that Bethenny is a chef, of some note I take it, and well into her thirties.  She got herself knocked up, and is now marrying the father  He's out of town, leaving her to deal with family and friends on their way for a bridal shower and dinner.  The wedding, just 30 days out, does not yet have a venue. 

So, here she is, with a pregnant belly, heaving bosoms, wearing black leotards and a tutu, and I loved her.  Put it on my TIVO. This pregnant photoshoot came as a total surprise just now when I looked her up for this post.  Okay, she's all New Yawk, which means her politics will soon drive me away.  But for now I'm infatuated with the whole frenetic deal. 

PS - Last night I watched two Son's of Gun's, and WWII in Color, so don't go thinking anything.  Crap, I'm sorry I told you about Bethenny.  Forget I mentioned it. Sheesh.

6 comments:

Chuck Martel said...

Does The Real Queen of France know about this? If not, I suggest you delete everything before she finds out.

Cheesy said...

Makes me think of a comment Dennis Miller made when he heard they were going to start a 'gay' television channel.
Something like "Why do they need that? They already have Bravo and lifetime movie network."

Anonymous said...

Chuck, of course the RQoF knows about this. By the end of the movie, that's when the real fireworks begin.

olds-mo-william

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Oh, I'm sure she already watches - it's a weekly reality series BTW, not a movie.

titan saturnae said...

Gee ... in the old days there was some shame to getting knocked up out of wedlock.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

no more

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.