Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Charlie Sheen

Junior Sheen
   You've been doing an admirable job of not getting caught up in the Charlie Sheen stupidity, demonstrating by example that there are other things happening in the world that actually matter.

 Having said that, I thought you might appreciate this:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/charlie-sheen-quotes-as-new-yorker-cartoons

  I would have thouht it would take a ton of research to find and match an image to a sound bite, but the guy did a very good job of it.

Justin Credible



Chalie Sheen as New Yorker cartoons

Thanks Justin, but it takes no effort on my part to ignore what anyone named Sheen, who's not a Bishop, has to say about anything. Truthfully, I did wonder whether I'd ever seen a single thing he's ever appeared in, and all I could come up with was Hotshots (which amused me, but not necessarily because of him). 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? You don't watch 2 1/2 men? It's the best sitcom since Seinfeld. And it wouldn't work without Charlie.

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.