Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Flush Four Turds

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee
Why we're hanging her today

   Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Houston, Texas, regularly refers to the people who work for her as "stupid motherf*ckers," according to an expose by The Daily Caller's Jonathan Strong. Believe it or not, Lee's staffers wish that were the worst of the congresswoman's abuses.
  • Lee caused one of her drivers to wreck her car by screaming into her ear, and threatened to call the police and report a kidnapping when a different driver told the congresswoman to either stop yelling, or walk.
  • Another staffer had a phone thrown at him. Yet another was insulted by Lee in front of the staffer's parents.
  • A third was forced to write a memo in full view of her colleagues explaining why she was, in Lee's view, incompetent.
  • Another time, she threatened a secret service agent, but only after she instructed her driver to ignore the secret service vehicle that was attempting to pull them over.
While she may be an apparent insomniac who sucks the life out of her staff, it's not likely that she's a vampire, as Lee often asks staffers to bring her garlic supplements as late as 2 a.m.
Sheila Jackson Lee

While I'm hanging Sheila Jackson Lee, I think I'll go ahead and hang
these three guysTony Little and the Chopper assholes too, for being a major annoyances in my life. Thunka-Thunka-Thunka-Thunka- Aggggggh!   

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would you rather work for: Charlie Sheen, Moammar Gaddafi or Sheila Jackson Lee? http://bit.ly/gNeMQB

Chuck Martel said...

Charlie, of course. He has hookers and blow.

TimO said...

..so in other words she's a posterwoman for the Democratic Party??

(I have to put up with ex-con Alcee Hastings and, until last year, the Kennedy tribe in West Palm Beach)

Anonymous said...

--------------------------

YEah, well, give her a break, the stress of going to the moon to see the mars rover would crack any sane person.




bullseye

------------------------

Anonymous said...

What Chuck said, except I'd tell my wife I was working a Home Depot.

Anonymous said...

I'm here at the other end TimO, I've got Corrine 'dumber than a hammer' Brown.
Tim

Alan J. said...

Anyone who acted like that is, of course, an A**hat of the first order. However, I have no sympathy for any employee of hers if they tolerated such behavior more than once, and for most of this I wouldn't even have tolerated it that long.

She also reminds me of that Forrest Gump quote, "Stupid is as stupid does!"

Anonymous said...

She is my inspiration to run for US senate against M. Landreiu in LA. I figure if people like that can get elected it ought to be a breeze for me. trouble is so far I cannot get enough time off to get to the state office and get on the ballot.
I am serious !
george

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.