Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gyno Love

Responses to Most Creative Ways to Propose

 
Joe
Another Idea, either buy or bake a cake, decorate it very fancy. Present it to her, when she askes what it's for, your answer will be "It's our engagement cake". Then you will grab the box with a ring on the top of the cake.

joe mama
My wife and I got engaged before a trip to Cancun, I went to Taco Bell and found hot sauce packets one saying make a wish and another saying will you marry me I handed her the make a wish and made her close her eyes and then handed her the will you marry me one! She loved it we got married Sept 07

James Monroe
I am a gynecologist and first met my wife when she was one of my patients. We started going out we fell deeply in love. After almost a year of dating, one time when she came in and I was giving here a vaginal exam, I said to her "I've found something!" And pretended to pull the engagement ring out from her vagina. I presented it to her and asked her if she will marry me. She answered yes and we've been happily married ever since!
The Ladies GynoMan

Ahem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a proctologist and...

Ralph Gizzip said...

James Monroe you're one sick SOB. I like that.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.