Wednesday, March 09, 2011

They were pink with white lace

Tennessee Cops Posed as a Defense
Attorneys To Get Suspect To Incriminate Himself


Trojans of a different color

Now, you have to think that there's no freaking way this could stand.  I mean, cops pretending they're the perp's lawyers, and using what he tells in court?  No way, right?

  Remarkably, Tennessee Tenth Judicial Judge Amy Reedy refused the request, ruling that Dawson made "a real dumb decision" and that he had "picked his poison."

The appeals court, thank god,  ultimately disagreed , but horry-clap!  I guess Janet Napolitano must be from the Amy Reed school of entrapment then.  “Precious Treasure Holiday Company”  Sheesh.

Undercover Web Site Derailed By Hosting Firm
Homeland Security operation offered illicit "sex tourism" trips

No, I do not equate theft and drug distribution (Tennessee crime) with pedophilia.  What I don't like, and this is just a current example, I don't like that our laws have become so subjectively defined, and selectively applied that who knows what's real anymore?  I urge you to make me emperor so this can all be straightened out.



6 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

I assume that if you are made emperor that my stock in ACME Hemp and Razorwire,Inc. would go through the roof so....I'm with you.

Anonymous said...

Dibs on the executioner gig! Those twenty franc pieces add up.

Casca

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Sorry Casca, that goes to my cuzzin Henri Sanson.

Anonymous said...

You can trust the cops... well as much as any other government official.
Miami will start using drones that can fly low enough to gather evidence, but again you can trust the law.

Anonymous said...

Do you think THE WON or Joe Biteme could qualify as "piss boy" in the imperial garden?

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you Rog, but he died in 1806.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.