Monday, March 21, 2011

Whose quote - K'Daffy's or Bidens

Who said it - K'Daffy or Biden?
underline your answer


  1. “People would have killed the consul and his family if live ammunition had not been used.” (Daffy or  Biden)
  2. “There is no state with a democracy except Libya on the whole planet.”  ((Daffy or  Biden)
  3.  "A woman has the right to run for election whether she's male or female." (Daffy or  Biden)
  4. "Were it not for electricity we would have to watch television in the dark." (Daffy or  Biden)
  5. "There must be a world revolution which puts an end to all materialistic conditions hindering a women from performing her natural role in life and driving her to carry out man's duties in order to be equal in rights." (Daffy or  Biden)
  6. "I am not such a dictator that I would shut down Facebook. I'll merely imprison anyone who logs on to it."(Daffy or  Biden)
  7. "Democracy means permanent rule." (Daffy or  Biden)
  8. "Obeying your parents is more important than doing as your parents say." (Daffy or  Biden)
  9. "Protest however you want, but do not go onto the streets and squares." (Daffy or  Biden)
  10. "I will stay in Libya untill I die, or until the end of the time God allows me to live."(Daffy or  Biden)
ANSWERS

1 comment:

Kristophr said...

Number 8 is actually pretty good ... worked for me while growing up.

I'm hoping number 10 is Biden.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.